|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Preveza, Greece Ionian Islands Greece|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40.3 is a popular family cruiser with spacious accommodation and excellent performance. “Wonderer” is a stylish modern design and an excellent cruising yacht.
She is easily handled shorthanded and has slab reefing with lazy jacks & bag. Everything can easily be managed from the large cockpit which features twin wheels. This set up is very popular as it provides great access to the cockpit.
This example is in excellent condition, with two cabins outside the saloon (owners version) and single heads, She has never been chartered and has been well maintained and is offered for sale with an extensive inventory.
We have sold a number of these Sun Odysseys 40.3’s recently here at Lefkas. They are very popular, well made easy to manage and provide trouble-free fun sailing with spacious accommodations and an excellent cockpit area.
This one is in “sail away” condition.
Network Yacht Brokers here at Lefkas know this yacht. We have sold her twice and can testify that she is a well cared for boat. She was originally purchased from the dealer Westaways in the UK and has full VAT documents and title. She was sailed to the Med and she has sailed mostly in the Greek Islands since new. Being laid ashore each winter. The current owner purchased her at the beginning of the 2019 sailing season. Following on from an extensive pre-purchase survey which confirmed that she was in very good condition just a domestic battery to change. Current owners have enjoyed her immensely but have other plans.
- Two previous owners from new
- Spacious two-cabin owners version
- Yanmar engine (54hp with only 1,700 hours)
- Bow thruster
- Under 12 M threshold so lower Cruising tax
- In mast furling -main. All lines leading to the cockpit
- VAT Paid
Stepping down below and into the spacious saloon, the benefit of Jeanneau's experience is immediately apparent. The companionway stairs are curved. The interior is made of Burmese teak, which gives it a rich look. This boat has the more popular two-cabin configuration, which obviously lends itself to more space than the three-cabin version, which compromises space in the aft head and saloon to make way for a second aft cabin and a separate forward head.
The heads and separate shower cubicle are located after to port and have access to large storage area aft.
- No. of Berths- doubles/singles: 2 Doubles
- No. of Cabins: 2
- Headroom: 1.86
- Flooring: Varnished wood good cond.
- Chart Table
- Saloon Table
- Hanging Locker(s): x 2
- Number of Heads: 1
- Toilet Type: Jabsco marine
- Shower (separate cubicle)
- Hob: 2 ring gas
- Galley Sink: x 2
- Water System - pressurised
- Hot water - immersion
- Anchor : Bruce 20kg with 80m chain (10mm)
- Secondary kedge anchor: Fortress
- Boarding Ladders x 2: Stainless Steel bow ladder and midships ladder
- Fenders x 10: 8 cylindrical + 2 large bulb shape, all covered.
- Seat cushions for cockpit x 4, also 4 double cushions - all navy covers
- Plenty of lines and warps, including a 100m mooring line.
- Magma Barbecue
- Tools and Spares
- Dinghy : SeaPro 2.4m new 2018
- Outboard dinghy engine: Mariner 3.5 new 2018
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine RL70C, repeater at Nav station
- GPS: new receiver 2018
- Radar: Raymarine
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6001
- VHF Radio: Icom IC-M601
- Handheld VHF: Icom M21
- Echo Sounder: ST60 Tridata
- Log / Speed: ST60 Tridata
- Wind Instrument: Raymarine
- Wind Indicator at Masthead: Hawk + ST60 Indicator
- Navtex: McMurdo
- Compass: Binnacle x2 (one each healm)
- SSB radio: Icom 706MK2G and ariel tuner
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- Main engine manufacturer: Yanmar
- Main engine model: 4jH4-E
- Main engine power: 54 hp
- Date engine last serviced: July 2018 including new impeller, alternator belt and prop shaft seal
Main engine hours : 1700 h
- Number of main engines: 1
- Drive Type: Shaft
- Propellor(s) type: Fixed 3 blade
- Rope cutter
- Main engine fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2-3 lph
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Maximum speed: 8 knots
- Bow thruster Battery: 90 AMP/H ah
- Engine battery : 95 AMP/H
- Domestic battery : x3 100 AMP/H (NEW 2019)
- Battery charger : Christec 40 Amp
- Inverter: 300 Watt W
- Shorepower system
- Shorepower cable
- Solar panels: 2x85 Watt
- Shorepower cable
SAILS & RIGGING
- Type of Rig: Sloop
- Spars Make / Material: Aluminium
- Mainsail Reefing - slab reefing and lazy bag system
- Lines lead aft to the cockpit
- Furling Headsail
|Model:||Sun Odyssey 40.3|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||40'|
|Length at waterline:||40'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|